Saturday, January 26, 2008

Horses...

...some with lot's of personality.

Beans


Thomas


Jazzy (She always has that crazy look in her eyes.)


Willie (Who is a little old man and gets his own bucket of grain, separate from the rest of the schoolies.)


Dezi (Another school pony, who is a complete bitch until you get on her, then she's a dream. She used to live in a stall, but she practically killed people when they went in to get her. So now she lives with the other schoolies in the field, where I suspect she is a bit of an alpha - But I guess not, since my girl just told me that Dezi is actually at the bottom of the already established hierarchy and therefore is now easily caught since she is anxious to get the heck out of that field.)


I'll spare you the shot of Deidre sticking her butt up to the fence between the mare and gelding field. She's in heat, and at one point I thought she was going to knock the fence down. Thomas merely enjoyed biting on her blanket above her tail, since he is inclined to chew on everything. I guess she had to take what she could get.

Instead, I give you Choco, the barn dog. Last one at the barn at night tucks him in the heated tack room.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

*SIGH*
Horses, snow...heaven :)

Alias said...

Dezi Doowad!

We love her.

MaryD said...

these faces made me laugh and feel happy for a few moments! i love the white face with the red harness. thanks amp!!!!