Sunday, January 27, 2008

Dudes! I'm kind of getting a backlog of photos, something I never thought possible since I am such a photoblogging whore, always wanting to share each and every image I take with everyone, everywhere. But, I have actually been shooting so much lately, and perhaps even focusing on my life's responsibilities to such a degree, that I've lacked the time to sift, sort, post-process and post.

So, I've decided to just post a set whenever I feel like it, and of whatever I feel like working on, instead of trying to stay in chronological order.

I have to say, shooting pictures through a season of strong, and tender, emotions is incredibly therapeutic. Put on some sad tunes, drive around, take pictures, repeat as necessary.

And way cheaper than weekly sessions with a therapist.

1 comment:

Sandie said...

I didn't get to drive around, but I did Have to walk around outside with the camera everyday the last weeks with a camera. It really does help process the emotions!