Saturday, November 17, 2007

Selective focus: I got some. I went out early in the morning to shoot a creek and wooded area.

f/5.6, 1/100 SEC, 80 MM, ISO-640

Post-processing: auto levels, darken highlights, slight boost in saturation























None of my creek shots turned out very good, except for the one with the reflection of the tree. What I really wanted to do, and the part that did not turn out well, was the moving water shots. I found a little part of the creek that ran over some rocks. I played with the shutter speed, but apparently I was going in the wrong direction, haha. So I have some slighly blurry and some non-blurry but non-interesting shots.











But, like I said, I did use aperture priority mode to get some selective focus in these two shots. Yeah, I got what I set out to do. That's a good feeling.

f/5.6, 1/100 SEC, 80 MM, ISO-640

Post-processing: auto levels, darken highlights, slight boost in saturation

No comments: