Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A local walk

I remember this day, way back in winter, but probably over sixty degrees. It was Sunday morning and I got to work before the store opened. I was quite grumpy (a common occurence, sad to say) so I went out for a walk with camera in hand. I shot anything and everything, and returned full of good cheer and amazed at all there is to see in this world of ours, if only within a .25 mile radius. I continue to be impressed with the versatility of the 50 mm lens. And yes, I sure do like to shoot with it wide open. (Click on any of the images to view them larger.)


f/16


f/22


f/4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/1.4


f/22


f/22


f/22

Date: 01.06.2008
Location: near our store

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is a fantastic lens. I need one. :)